View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #199
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I was in my car listening to Ted Deluca and John Lopez when they made the pick and it made me sick to my stomach. Not the pick, but Lopez and Deluca trying to act as if they know what they're talking about, dissing the pick, trying to stir some controversy, etc...
Yeah, get ready for lots of that. I can't imagine any of the radio personalities liking this pick. It's almost guaranteed that the entirety of the sports media is going to shit on this pick and our entire draft because of it.

I don't think he's really going to contribute a lot this year though, and I do also think we might've had a decent shot at getting him in the 3rd round. But he's an athletic Olinemen which pretty much fits what the system calls for.

Cheers.