View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #175
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Watching Chris Johnson go to the Titans was like sliding into a pool of rubbing alcohol afterward--I had said that Chris Johnson would go in the first, and some people here thought he was no better than a 2nd rounder.
I don't know what the Titans are doing with their RB corps. They have Lendale White. They drafted Chris Henry from Arizona last year then this year they take Chris Johnson from ECU in the 1st round. Seems kinda dumb to me.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote