View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #166
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28340 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

When the Texan's traded down to #26, I said to myself, they're going after Baker or Brown, in that order. Then, Atlanta comes out of nowhere & snags Baker. If what's being reported is true, & the Texans were after Brown all along, then I'm happy & it proves that the front office is exceptionally good at getting their man. My only gripe is that we just got a 3rd & 6th round pick for trading down 8 spots with Mendenhall on the board.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote