View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #164
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
At least we traded down this time.
we traded down when we picked up Travis Johnson, too... I did boo for that one. I thought we should've stayed put for a LT or LB(Derrick Johnson)

For this one, i didn't boo, but i was sure blindsided. More like a "WTF?!?" I didn't think the rest of the Tackles were 1st round material.

I told my wife as soon as they said Dallas was leap frogging us that they were gonna take Jenkins before we could. When that happened i was hoping for a trade down, or possibly Phillips or Flowers. But whatever, as long as he turns out alright, I'm ok with it. It was a position of need. Now in the 3rd I expect to see a db and/or rb.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote