View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #149
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

I think I will trust Alex Gibbs,Kubes and Smith on this matter. I didn't know much about this guy but he looks very solid on the highlights they showed. I was disappointed not drafting Mendenhall but I got over it and welcome Brown to the Texans. Besides there is a reason Mendenhall dropped this far.

Give this regime a little credit before jumping off the edge. We have (2) 3rd rounders now in a pretty deep draft.

Another good thing out of this, we finally addressed our OL issue with a 1st rounder.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote