View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #146
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

I'm not going to lie and act like this is the best pick out there BUT the one thing that differentiates Kubes and Smith vs the past regime is their drafting and picking up diamonds in FA to fit needs. I feel like there is some goodwill there to trust this pick and figure they can use the 3rd for a RB that will still be there and that fits the system.

Overall I'm a proponent of BPA when the draft falls right. I think sticking at 18and taking Mendenhall or Jenkins then instead of getting cute was the best move. But again I defer to the pros and realize this guy might be perfect for the system.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 04-26-2008 at 06:32 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote