View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #127
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

I see this kid as slight upgrade over Salaam at this point with his pass blocking (he will probably get much better) and much better at run blocking. He is a knock you on your butt player.

I haven't seen a 'Matt Millen' draft from our team in the last two years. I will wait to see what he does. If he is not starting at left tackle on day one, then we possibly made a mistake. I fully expect him to start and without a freak injury, be there for years.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote