View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #110
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
lol at the bitching..

we took the highest rated OT.. just because the scouting sites underestimated the OT class as a whole, the whiners are crying
This is getting funny! I understand people are upset they didn't get what they want, hell I didn't get what I thought I wanted. But what the F do I know about drafting players besides being a hardcore fan.

We took Charles Spencer and Eric Winston much later than this. And Eric is a starter and Charles would have been w/o the injury.

We got Demeco in the second. Owen Daniels in the 3rd. Jacoby in the 3rd.

Where did we get Fred Bennet again, was it 5th or 6th?

JUST RELAX PEOPLE, let's give the FO the benefit of the doubt on this one, heh?

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 04-26-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote