View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #153
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
lol...you will also need speed to chase down those speedy RB's when they run outside. I think our DL is going to stiff enough to shut down the middle running game, but the LB's will need to help on the outside.

In this game, we are supposed to set everything to stop the pass.
In this game as in GLB or this game against the Longhorns? You have swayed me to at least use a point on speed but if I run an RB down and don't tackle them then the speed is useless. I mean I have never played this game but I think I should beef up my tackling before anything else.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote