View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #147
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Custom equipment is well worth it. I have custom on each of my guys, usually with +6 STA.

Your avatar is making me ill
Thanks, the +6 STA is a good idea I think. I was planning on putting all the points in one attribute and I hear stamina is the most important attribute. With that said, looking at my player I really do have a few weak areas as Vtech said. So I might spread the points. Guess I will have to sleep on it.

As far as the avatar, I laugh every time I see that picture. He looks like a blithering idi ot with his stupid hair and that **** eating grin on his face. It just reminds me how such a jackass can have such a highly touted position in an organization. Never trust the guy making decisions for you is what it says to me. But you are right I can see that the picture bothers people and I think I will retire it.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote