View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #144
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
It's a done deal.

What do you guys know about custom equipment? I bought a booster pack for ten bucks and it gave me 1200 flex points (I just couldn't stand being the worst player on the team). It only took 600 for 3 level ups. Since I can only level up once a season I should be able to level up next year from my xp points, I think.

So long story short, should I use my remaining 600 points on some custom equipment or is there a reason that I am not seeing to hold on to my points until later?

BTW, the new season has already started right?
Custom equipment is well worth it. I have custom on each of my guys, usually with +6 STA.

Your avatar is making me ill