View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008   #18
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Well, I left him a negative already. Guy told ME to shut up and I have absolutely no idea who he is. I certainly hope there's a joke but I don't get the joke behind someone telling ME to shut up all the while saying the crippled kid.

I really did think that FILO gal or girl were good people and I assumed that this one was related or is associated with them. Then I saw the post count of FILOdoc. Just that it was out of the blue and strongly harsh at first glace but when someone tells ME to shut up after stating that I would wait and see if there was an inside joke? Ah. No thanks.
I agree.....
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote