View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005   #43
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato
I've been trying to do some research on Cheatwood. Who is this guy?
I haven't found a lot on this guy. But he graduated from Ohio State in 2001/2002. He had quite a bit of playing time but was never was a permanent starter, never finding a permanent position. I believe he started out as a safety, moved to LB and ended up at DE (over a four year period). He was not invited to the combine, but ProFootball Weekly had his speed estimated at 4.85 and gave him a final grade, just prior to the draft, of 4.78. He was not drafted and ended up in Canada with the Hamilton Wildcats. There he played DE and developed into a good "sack artist". Search this forum for Cheatwood threads. Quite a few Hamilton Wildcat fans had comments on what a good - and popular - player he was for their team.

Last edited by Number19; 03-09-2005 at 07:10 PM.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote