View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008   #126
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
Hey Hardcore, I was sent a message from a guy with a level 7 QB, and he wants to know if we want him. He said he reads the posts here but doesn't post often. Here is his player link:

Chris Cole
I just saw this, we would love to have him but he has already been signe by "Houston Wave".

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
Here's the link for a level 1 WR. He says he can't afford to boost right now, but he is interested in being with the team for the long haul.

Glueh Trapd
I will get the offer over soon for your WR.