View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008   #103
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
I'm willing to give it a shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
I'm not sure how the DC's role works in this game, but if you don't find someone else, I guess I could try it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'd actually train vision. mario needs to turn on his stats as a comparison, but tony-wan looks to be more of a RDE ... i'd keep working on his physical stats when you level up (speed, agility, tackling). unless our team just really sucks (i highly doubt it) and you're missing tackles left and right (again i doubt it), you really dont have to worry too much about confidence.

i'll throw my hat in the DC ring also, it's what i did with my last team. whoever ends up in that spot needs to remember that team tactics are only a small part of it - you have to make sure that everyone is setting up their players to match what the team's trying to do. for example - DE's in pass rush, cornerbacks in man coverage tight and aggressive, lb's focusing on run, etc. scouting opponents is also crucial.
I appreciate the interest in the DC job.