View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008   #98
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
The best way to increase your confidence is with daily training. Use the skill points you receive from leveling up on your vision and other physical abilities. You don't need to boost if you don't want to, but if you do boost tomorrow, only boost once. Save your other two boosts for later when we might need them.

Just remember, everything I'm telling you is my opinion of what you should do based on what I have read and learned so far from playing this game. It is your player, so you still need to do what you feel is best. If you want my opinion, just ask and I will tell you what I think.
Okay, thanks.