View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #68
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I boosted 3 times in Season 1 with a TE I have on a different team. And then I boosted him again during the offseason and it said I only have a total of 3 until the end of Season 2.
Okay, disregard that. My TE from season 1, I can not do anything to. But the CB created during the offseason was allowed to boost during this offseason. We will find out tomorrow when the season starts whether I can boost him, but I suspect since he was created after season 1 his boosting will count against season 2.