View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #67
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
No...Season 2 doesn't start until tomorrow, so all boosts done today are credited to season one. After today, they will go towards season 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i dont think so, boosting seems to still be going on for season 1 and the resets are coming sometime tonight or tomorrow when they reactivate training and paychecks. also, if you have any plans on stadium upgrades you have to do it before the resets or just wait until next offseason.
I boosted 3 times in Season 1 with a TE I have on a different team. And then I boosted him again during the offseason and it said I only have a total of 3 until the end of Season 2.