View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #64
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
There is still time for everyone to boost now before season 2 starts. Once season 2 starts, you can boost 3 more times for that season. The problem with using all of your boosts early, is that you won't be able to boost if needed later. It's your player, so you can do what you want. All I am saying is that I think we are going to be very competitive early, and if we are, we will be better off if we save our boosts until they are needed. If we use all of our boosts early, we may start out better than other teams, but if they save their boosts, they can level up naturally and actually pass us by at the end of the season. Like I said, it's your player. I'm just giving suggestions and my opinion. Do with it what you wish.
They way I understand it, if you boost now it counts as a season 2 boost. In other words I think we only get to boost 3 times between now and the end of season 2 not 6 times total. Just the way I understand it.