View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #63
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
There is still time for everyone to boost now before season 2 starts. Once season 2 starts, you can boost 3 more times for that season. The problem with using all of your boosts early, is that you won't be able to boost if needed later. It's your player, so you can do what you want. All I am saying is that I think we are going to be very competitive early, and if we are, we will be better off if we save our boosts until they are needed. If we use all of our boosts early, we may start out better than other teams, but if they save their boosts, they can level up naturally and actually pass us by at the end of the season. Like I said, it's your player. I'm just giving suggestions and my opinion. Do with it what you wish.
It seems pretty obvious to me that the best long term strategy would be the one you are advocating. I have never played before but just looking at the numbers, it seems quite clear that it is advantageous to wait on your boosts.

But that only works if we are sure we can compete and get into the playoffs without leveling up our players.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote