View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #59
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
I've noticed that most everyone is planning on boosting 3 levels immediately once the season starts, but I think it would be wise to hold off until later in the season. The lower your level, the more experience you get for games and training. Which means you will level up faster. If we make the playoffs without boosting, it will make us so much tougher when we use all of our boosts at playoff time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Well you can look at it like this. Do you boost early and help your team sooner, or boost later and help your team later. Some people opt to boost later because they plan on only staying with the team for 1 year and it will be easier to get on a higher ranked team that way, those that boost and stay with their teams are doing so in preperation for the next season.
I agree with Brandon, since we are in it for the long haul we have time to level up through XP points, but we want to start of strong and we should stay ahead of the pack. JMHO.

As far as training, I would pick a few key PHYSICAL attributes to most of the time increase on with skill points and train for the less important ones.

Like for a WR, spend your skill points on receiving ability, speed, stamina, hands. Train on the other stuff, etc. hope that make sense. If not check out this link, it provides a good idea of how to go about it:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...e=9%3C/span%3E

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post