View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #54
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansMVP View Post
Is there any other spots you guys need? I still have some flex points available.
Need immediately:

DT,TE, LB, DE

Need good depth at those above and:

C, G, OT, WR, SS, FS, QB

I can't stress enough that the "starters" will see about the same playing time as the back-ups. We need good depth all the way around, with peopl working hard to up there guys levels, boost when you can, and train hard.

We are well on our way to having a very tough team. Thanks to all the people who have joined, you guys are making the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
when does the season start????
Probably Saturday.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...read_id=100619

----------------------------------------------
**Everyone needs to buy equipment and make sure you equip it. As we start to win, and develope our players the money will come. Right now we are putting together the building blocks for a playoff team. Please stay focused on developing your guys.

To all the newbies, I suggest reading up on a couple of threads or asking anyone on here some questions.

Newbie Link