View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #10
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Draft Day

OK folks....since tomorrow is Friday, and not everyone comes here to check stuff out, who is going Saturday, what time, and would it be better to meet up someplace so we all pull in together so we can all set up together...

I will be bringing my canopy and coolers full of beer !! So if you just happen not to bring enough, I will have you covered...Oh , and food as well. Just want to ask though, is anyone bringing a grill?? I have several bags of coal, so again, don't worry about that. I will supply the coals if you let me toss on some of my stuff.

Anyways, this Orange Lot troll is ready to throw down with you Blue Crew'ers !! So, let me know the time and place, and I will see you there Saturday !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote