Thread: Mini Camp?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Hollings' confidence is returning:

Quote:
Tony Hollings no longer thinks about his knee.
He's more concerned about getting his hands on the football.

Hollings said the biggest difference this season is he does not run with hesitation, worrying whether he is going to re-injure the knee. His burst around the corners has slowly returned and he doesn't feel discomfort after extensive workouts.

"I think my reaction time is getting down. I'm not worried about my knee. I think last year I was kind of timid and was thinking what I had to do. Now I just don't think about it."
Link