View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #7
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: Who tailgates in the BLUE LOT???

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I've seen ya'll at the corner of West and Jones driving by. Where do ya'll live? lol

I wish I could tailgate. We never wake up on time to though. lol

Forgot to mention, reason why I'm posting in this thread is because I park in blue lot. lol
We live all over, mainly the Cypress area. We usually meet up off 290 somewhere and pile in to the cars we are taking to the platinum lot. Its hard to get up @ 5:30a and give everything sorted out for the tailgate, but there is something about leaving for a Texans game when its dark outside that really gets you up in the morning. I am looking forward for our 3:15p games and mostly the Monday night game. Usually we have a band come out maybe twice a year Wattzit2ya (http://wattzit2ya.net/) they play local as well and put on a great show. Stop on by check us out, always a good time everyone is welcome and as always donations are much appreciated!
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote