View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
damn...i already created a fs for the team and got signed...if you come over, i fear my playing time is over.
The key to this game is depth. My first player is a Center, and we won our conference championship before losing in the Super Bowl. I am a backup, but during the season, I kept my STA up, leveled, and averaged as many plays a game as he did. By the time the playoffs rolled around, I was caught up in level (not quite a full level down), and my slightly different build complemented his. I got a few more plays in during the playoffs than the starter did, and together, our center position was very close to the league lead in pancakes - might have led, can't recall.

Anyway, the point is, we're going to need quality depth to win. By the time the second half rolls around, the stamina bars and energy bars are falling, and we'll need fresh legs to step in and play. Keep your stamina raised, and you'll see plenty of playing time, which translates to XP that can be used to further level up.