View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005   #38
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

you know i must admitt the longer you look at this sharper issue the more obvious it is to me that he will not be with the team going into the preseason...the man sadly wants out of houston because he and capers are not agreeing on most things...on the bright side of this it would more than likely get peek on the field as a starter something i think everyone here would agree he should have been last season...although going into this offseason i was hoping for a lineup of peek wong sharper babin i know do not see that happening...if sharper is traded i see us drafting an ILB on the first day but not in the first round...potential guys would be ruud from nebraska, mitchell from oklahoma, and burnett from tennessee...out of those three potential second rounders i think mitchell could be the best...as for the third round your looking at guys like mccune from louisville and morrison from san diego state...mccune is super fast but morrison has the size and the strength...personally i'd go with mccune to continue upgrading the speed of the position