Thread: Is this it!!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005   #9
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

as far as free agency is concerned...yeah this is about it...from the houston chronicle article this morning it sounds like we'll only sign rocky bernard if we are unable to re-sign jerry deloach...personally i'd like to see us re-sign both of them and make the rotational guys more competitive...as far as a reciever casserly said he doesn't want two number one type guys on his team...he wants andre and then the other guys...so basically the only addition to the recieving corp will be done in the draft...as for o-line...besides matt lehr there has been virtually nothing else mentioned with the texans name...so i see us only looking at the draft for new talent...what to expect from the training camps and preseason? i actually think brandon evans might push out fred weary or milford brown out of the 53 man roster...i think evans is a stronger more athlete gaurd than either one of the other guys and i'd look for us to draft a offensive tackle in the first day of the draft and him to be the main back up for wand and wade unless barron is that guy then you could look at him to push wand for the starting LT position