View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005   #35
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
Jamie's situation .. what is the time frame on all of this?
Can an impass go on for a couple months?
I'm not really sure of any time frame, but I would imagine that if they can't get something worked out around draft time they might begin to get a little frustrated with Sharper and his agent. It seems this sort of ploy is becoming a trend in the NFL. I read in an ESPN article that there were somewhere around half a dozen veteran players given permission to seek trades. That same article said that the Jaguars gave permission to Donovan Darrius to seek a trade as well. Apparently Detroit was interested in him, but after signing Kennoy Kennedy I assume that interest isn't as strong. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Jamie might get traded if he really wants out of Houston, but I think he's got a very good chance of being with this team on opening day.

*edit* Here's a link to that ESPN article.ESPN It's a good read.

Last edited by texasguy346; 03-09-2005 at 09:31 AM.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote