View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005   #30
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags

Do you think that this fiasco with Sharper could be an extension ploy?
I know this isn't directed at me, but I couldn't resist the chance to go off topic again.

The more I hear about this the more I think it's a ploy to get him to extend his contract. Just look at what the Rams did to Pace up in St. Louis. They apparently were talking of trading him to the Giants because they were tired of having to give him the franchise tender year after year since he'd never sign a long term contract. Once rumors about the trade started to leak it appeared that negotiations between the Rams and Pace sped up. I'm not sure if they've gotten him to agree to a long term deal or not, but they've at least gotten the negotiations to be serious once again. Let's hope the same is going on with Sharper and the Texans.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote