View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Rivalry week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post
On a side note I dont think most cowboy fans think of the Texans as rivals. They got the Eagles,Redskins,and Giants as rivals we easily fall in fourth place.

Are rivals have to be Jags, Titans.
From what I gather, most Cowboys fans look at the Texans like lil' brother. They have no animosity, and are at a loss why anyone in Houston would have it in for their team. My Cowboys fans buds even agree that they can be a bit arrogant, but then they just smile and show five fingers. grrrrr....

On a semi-related note...damn you, Bud Adams!! My hatred for your franchise has dwarfed everything else, so I am rather ambivalent about the Cowboys now.