View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008   #118
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I am going to give you Negative rep for the Blondie comment. Its not b/c of what you said, b/c most of us deserve it, but TC has never attacked anyone personally. She attacks a team or an organization. TC's post was not even an insult or was it directed at anyone or anything.

If it was something insulting directed at myself or say Overalls, then yea, I could see that and would have no problem with it. I know I deserve it. I hate you guys, and your take it in the butt blue jersey's you sport.

And plus, unlike our OL, I believe in standing up for any member of the Texans when getting cheap shotted.

Thanks for the kind words.

I think it is funny that some people feel very free to use sexist words who would never ever in a million years use derogatory racial words.

I don't have my knickers in a twist about it because heck, I call myself a chick, which isn't the most respectful language out there. I think ultimately stuff like this is a contextual thing--that if language is meant to be ugly, well then it is.

At the end of the day it is no big thing.

You know, if'n folks disrespect Earl or call me a sexist name even though I'm trying to help them out, well, then they deserve whatever can of whoopaz people want to unleash.

Generally speaking, I like opposing fan visitors but I advise them that they will receive twice over what they dish. If you want to have sensible conversations with opposing fans, well then you need to be sensible back.