View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008   #3
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New IDP Dynsty League

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithW View Post
Ooh... IDP. I think I'd go insane if I played an IDP dynasty league.

How long does a 53-round initial draft take??

I might be interested. But I think if I were to join another dynasty league, I'd probably prefer non-IDP.

btw... if anyone knows where Fiddy is, let me know. I'm about ready to invite another to take his place in the HPF dynasty if he doesn't pop in soon. I'd hate to give his team away though if he still had interest in continuing.
yeah, IDP is not for everyone, but you have enough general NFL knowledge where you would not be behind on player knowledge. the only advice i can give on not followng players is to not watch a game near a computer. Most weeks I don't even look at any of my fantasy squads until after the 3:00 games are over.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote