View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008   #112
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
What? Are you really trying to spin trolls into being good? Next thing I know you'll say STD's help the economy b/c people buy medications and by doing that it recirculates there money and boosts the economy.

Its not even the fact that your a troll, its the fact that your a Titan. There is a difference. Trolls are a rung higher on the ladder of NFL MB's any day of the week.

I am going to give you Negative rep for the Blondie comment. Its not b/c of what you said, b/c most of us deserve it, but TC has never attacked anyone personally. She attacks a team or an organization. TC's post was not even an insult or was it directed at anyone or anything.

If it was something insulting directed at myself or say Overalls, then yea, I could see that and would have no problem with it. I know I deserve it. I hate you guys, and your take it in the butt blue jersey's you sport.

And plus, unlike our OL, I believe in standing up for any member of the Texans when getting cheap shotted.
Sorry you feel that way about us man but I like the way you can still poke fun at your own O Line. Maybe I did get through to you after all.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote