View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008   #110
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
I got your point but any opportunity to make fun of a Texan fan & I'm going to take it.

I think the 10 year logo featuring Cletus is great & captures everything that is great about having fun with your 'trolls'.

Smack talk in the appropriate forum is best for all parties when it's done with your tongue firmly in cheek. I was a little shocked at the level of hostility ktown invoked with his photoshop of Earl in a VY shirt.

It was funny.It was intended to provoke a reaction without offending anyone. Nothing more ,nothing less. Earl is a legend who is exclusively part of the Oilers history. The picture hit a nerve & the thread took a wrong turn.

No one who has ever been a fan of football would ever wish to tarnish Earl's legend but a brief moment of photoshop fun turned into a nasty troll outing.

IMO this is a great board with a great group of passionate fans but rival fans,so called trolls add to a board.When you attract rival fans to your board it's a compliment.

We've all seen the odd fool turn up during a game week on our boards & piss everyone off with a lack of respect & general stupidity. Such people are fair game but those who endeavour to be part of the furniture all year around add to your board rather than take away from it.

I appreciate you're ire regarding Earl in Titan Blue but I appeal to TT's board regulars to have fun with your trolls rather than trying to run us out of town. Long term ,home fans will always win out but this board would be less fun without us.

Here's to a great draft & season for both teams with a view to keeping our rivalry strong.

PS;Texans suck
What? Are you really trying to spin trolls into being good? Next thing I know you'll say STD's help the economy b/c people buy medications and by doing that it recirculates there money and boosts the economy.

Its not even the fact that your a troll, its the fact that your a Titan. There is a difference. Trolls are a rung higher on the ladder of NFL MB's any day of the week.

I am going to give you Negative rep for the Blondie comment. Its not b/c of what you said, b/c most of us deserve it, but TC has never attacked anyone personally. She attacks a team or an organization. TC's post was not even an insult or was it directed at anyone or anything.

If it was something insulting directed at myself or say Overalls, then yea, I could see that and would have no problem with it. I know I deserve it. I hate you guys, and your take it in the butt blue jersey's you sport.

And plus, unlike our OL, I believe in standing up for any member of the Texans when getting cheap shotted.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote