View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008   #13
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans "PSL MarketPlace"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
$250 is way too steep. And that is just the minimum, if 5% is over that they charge the 5% if I am reading it right.

I bought my on craigslist and it was very smooth. After I found the add I wanted, I negotiated the price. We agreed and I called up the Texans they will verify ownership for you. Once that checked out. We faxed each other a copy of each other's driver's license. We had email of us agreeing to the price and transaction (intent to buy), home phone and address plus a copy TX DL. He filled out the transform and filed it, I called and verified again. I then sent half the money. After I received all of the official paperwork from the Texans, I sent the other half of the money.

He was in Houston, I was in RR. We never met in person and did it all over the phone, fax, internet, etc.

IMO, they should stick to charging $50 or not do it at all.
Well. if you just wanna sell your psl's for face value than craigslist is fine. Seasonticketsrights.com gives a much larger fanbase and therefore you can offer to the highest bidder. I made some money on seasonticketsrights.com. I actually doubled my money. Now if you are a buyer, you have a bigger selection on seasonticketsrights.com than craiglist. Right now they don't have anything because they renovated the whole thing.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote