View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans "PSL MarketPlace"

$250 is way too steep. And that is just the minimum, if 5% is over that they charge the 5% if I am reading it right.

I bought my on craigslist and it was very smooth. After I found the add I wanted, I negotiated the price. We agreed and I called up the Texans they will verify ownership for you. Once that checked out. We faxed each other a copy of each other's driver's license. We had email of us agreeing to the price and transaction (intent to buy), home phone and address plus a copy TX DL. He filled out the transform and filed it, I called and verified again. I then sent half the money. After I received all of the official paperwork from the Texans, I sent the other half of the money.

He was in Houston, I was in RR. We never met in person and did it all over the phone, fax, internet, etc.

IMO, they should stick to charging $50 or not do it at all.