View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008   #87
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you can make sure I do not place my tongue on a beer can while at the GB tailgate in December?

Nice avatar by the way, perfect fit.
Thanks! That pic was taken at the HOF game. A very special day! Lots of suits standing around, big wigs every where, but, Mr McNair took the time to visit with Texan fans and didn't seem to mind having his pic taken either. I remember a Giants fan standing next to me who ask to have his pic taken with Bob McNair. Said he wanted a pic of a man who would pay 700 mil for a football team. Bob McNair laughed, shook his hand, posed for a pic, and told him GOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never forget it!

BTW: drink draft, maybe your tongue will be safer!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote