View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #62
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I've watched a few, but not many. My cable company SUCKS, and I only get HD for the local broadcast stations, not cable channels.

TV Max cable sucks more than the gravity of the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Luckly my apartment complex is switching to com-cast so I can order some HD stuff to go with my HD TV by the time football season starts.

Wow! That's saying something. But I haven't heard a single good thing about Comcast either. Everyone I know who's using or has used Comcast has had horrible problems with them. Goodluck with that!