View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #57
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 251997 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Honestly I haven't watched a single MNF ever since they moved it to ESPN. It's not the big deal it used to be. It's definitely nice for us to get one but it's not that big of a deal for me personally. I like the Sunday night game more because I think Al Michaels is the best.
I've watched a few, but not many. My cable company SUCKS, and I only get HD for the local broadcast stations, not cable channels.

TV Max cable sucks more than the gravity of the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Luckly my apartment complex is switching to com-cast so I can order some HD stuff to go with my HD TV by the time football season starts.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote