View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think MNF has kind of lost some of its panache ever since going to ESPN.

Besides, I like Sunday night football games. I can be a little late for work Monday mornings with no worries. MNF, I have to take off half a day Monday and guess what??? I'll still be a little late getting in Tuesday morning...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
MNF has lost all of it's senority to Sunday Night Football and the elite cast of John Madden and Al Michaels.

Who knows what scrubs we'll get at MNF this year....hopefully something in the lines of Gumbell, Kornheiser, and Dennis Miller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The really sad part about your post is that I can actually see BSPN going .... "Here's an idea..... "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Y'all do realize that the Monday night game is more like the Sunday night games of yesteryear. The Sunday night game is now the biggie. In other words, it's totally switched. This isn't Madden and the MNF crew of old. This is ESPN, and nothing new at all. We have already had several Sunday night ESPN games, and this one is no different whatsoever, so can y'all calm down just a tiny wee bit. We haven't cured world hunger here.
Yup Pork.... Some of us realize that.