View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #52
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Yes, "Sunday Night Football" has supposedly replaced "MNF" as the big, important game. Not to me though. I'm an older guy and to me Monday Night Football is still Monday Night Football. There's something about playing on Monday Night after everybody else is done that puts you on a little bit of a pedestal in my opinion.

If you don't agree with me that's fine but save your words because you're not going to make me think any differently about it. The league can do what they want to and put the games wherever they want to put them on the dial but they can't change the day of the week. The only thing that could possibly make MNF not "MNF" would be to have 3-4 games going on that night.
ANY prime time game is a joy in my book. But Monday Night brings lots of memories to mind.

Kind of like Turkeyday games...just a different flavor.