View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #49
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I should have two tickets for sale. My college age son won't be able to make it. It is going to kill him, BTW.
SOLD! (i just read about your new seats and they're much better than mine lol)

some of yall are just no fun. this is a big deal seeing as we havent had a monday night game in the later half of my life. sure it's not al and frank and dan (or madden) calling it - but who cares when you're THERE! battle red, monday night, against the team we play our meanest and best games. come gametime i'm 100% sure there wont be anyone saying "who cares, it's only monday night football" ... especially when andre johnson has a campbell-esque performance.

i'm in the koolaid ... 19-0 baby!!!