View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #40
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Brutal schedule? This is our softest schedule to date imho. The Vikes, Pack, Lions, and Bears are ALL beatable. The Ravens, Bengals, and Browns are ALL beatable. That is 7 games right there that are very winnable. Add in Raiders and Dolphins and that is 9 very winnable games and all besides Kitna and Anderson are all against unproven and/or kinda scrubby QBs. Then we have the Steelers and our divisional schedule which are all tough. 9 very winnable games, 7 tough games 6 of which are in our division. I can't see how we could ask for more.

I think 10-6 could be a relatively easily attainable goal in 2008. We need to blitz the freaking QBs and put some fear into other teams this year. We are going to be playing some inexperienced QBs and Richard Smith better have something to throw at them besides uninspired troops and lame defensive schemes. I think this year is all about the defense. If Richard Smith continues to be a failure we could take a step back but I am going to try and be patient and hope RS can finally grow a pair and play aggressive.