View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #37
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Life's to short to spend it pissed off about things that 1.) You can't do anything about and 2.) Don't matter that much anyway.
1)- Agreed, I can't do a dang thing about it.

2)- Don't matter is where I disagree. I want the best possible scenario for a team that I annually dump 3K a year into. I look at it as a investment to clear my head on the weekends and get away from reality, work, and other things. But when I see things I don't agree with...I think I've earned the right to kick/yell/and scream as much as I want to.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote