View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #86
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Possibly if he could also mastered time travel. Darwin passed 3 years before the foundation was established and 9 years before the first award was handed out.

http://nobelprize.org/alfred_nobel/
No sh%& .... I needed it for the the joke so I used it .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-15-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote