View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #85
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It's funny that someone would pull the inbred card while sporting a Darwin avatar. You are aware that he fathered 10 children from his first cousin, Emma Wedgewood correct? On top of that he spent most of his life trying to disprove the effects of inbreeding on the populous as a whole. Don't let the arguments of the "father of evolution" stand in your way though ....
I find it wonderfull that your so aware of the history of inbreeding. I too study things about my past and family. Its good to know where you come from. As it is...Titans fans on this board are about as useful as Dream at a Klan rally.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote