View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102688 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
For the sake of the RealJoker....I hope we can atleast go to the playoffs so he can get laid. Seriously, I feel bad for the guy. I wonder how he's doing on his oath?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Eh, no dude can go that long without doing a little EE ER, EE ER. If so, he must have enough hair on his palms for a 4 inch braid. EEWW :elle:
I not only hope for the RealJoker's sake that the Texans make the play-offs, but ours as well... Didn't really need the hairy palm / 4" braid visual...