View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
???? I think your missing the point. Just because I wasn't a live to witness a team, or because they didn't follow them at the time, doesn't mean I don't "know" about them. I know too much about NFL history for my own good and most of it I never witnessed.
Nope... I got your original point. I merely pointed out that using the Steelers as an analogy was a poor choice when talking about the Oilers history.

Your point would have been better served using say, Jim Brown or Walter Payton and the Bears, etc...