View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #79
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Well, if you 'really' knew your team's history, you wouldn't have made a comparison like the one highlighted. See, the Steelers were one of our biggest rivalries. Having seen them play, I can still say I pretty much hate them.... That has nothing to do with how good they were, and are deserving of their respective HOF spots, but still... Hated!!!!
???? I think your missing the point. Just because I wasn't a live to witness a team, or because they didn't follow them at the time, doesn't mean I don't "know" about them. I know too much about NFL history for my own good and most of it I never witnessed.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote